SKYANALOG REFERENCE GOLD
Κεφαλή κινητού πηνίου SKYANALOG REFERENCE GOLD με βάρος 11.8 γρ. με Sapphire cantilever, βελόνα MicroRidge και έξοδο 0,35 mV
- SKYANALOG REFERENCE GOLD MC CARTRIDGE
- Skyanalog REF
The redefined and redesignd REF. Clear as blue Sky with richest information. Identity stated in the golden shell.
- The new Reference from SkyAnalog is absolutely top class and represents a new level of quality. Designer Jack Leung has developed a completely new mc cartridge that is built using an extremely precise manufacturing process. After many tests and long listening, the completely newly designed cartridge housing has been created, the result is an almost resonance-free construction. The symmetrical design of the cartridge housing allows easy cartridge installation and uncomplicated adjustment.
- A new way of generating voltage ensures better noise suppression during scanning, in other words more music and less noise. The precision components of the magnetic circuit are selected before assembly to ensure the most accurate operation possible. The nude diamond with complex MicroRidge shape ensures the most excellent guidance of the stylus in the record groove and thus enables a highly detailed reproduction with minimal distortion. The MicroRidge, patented in 1983 by Namiki of Japan, is a highly complex stylus shape that can only be produced using laser cutting techniques. The MicroRidge stylus almost one hundred percent duplicates the shape of the cutting stylus used in the vinyl press shop.
- In combination with the light and extremely stiff sapphire cantilever, this results in one of the highest quality MC cartridges in the world.
- SkyAnalog specifies a frequency range of 20 Hz to 30 kHz (+/- 1 dB). The channel separation is greater than 30 dB at 1 kHz. The output voltage is 0.35 mVolt at a speed of 3.54 cm/s. The output impedance is 6 ohms and SkyAnalog recommends a load between 200 and 470 ohms.
- Skyanalog give no warranty to broken cantilever or diamond.