SKYANALOG P2 MC
Κεφαλή κινητού πηνίου SKYANALOG P2 με βάρος 8.9 γρ. με boron cantilever βελόνα fineline εσωτερική αντίσταση 50 Ohm και έξοδο 0,35 mV
- SKYANALOG P2 MC CARTRIDGE
- Skyanalog P2 MC cartridge.
- The Skyanalog P2 is the largest model from the Skyanalog P series
- Like all models, the P2 has a fineline needle cut and a diamond as a needle carrier
- Skyanalog give no warranty to broken cantilever or diamond.
- Skyanalog P2 capsule has a black aluminum housing, in which an Al stylus MC type motor with a Fineline diamond stylus profile has been installed. The collection needle has a 5x150um grind. The needle axis was placed at an angle of 20 degrees to the end of the bobbin body. The manufacturer recommends the 8.9g pill for light weight arms, with an effective weight of 11-14g. The output voltage is 0.35 mV at a rate of 3.54 vm/s. The internal resistance of the pure copper crossover winding is 50 ohms, which should be terminated between 100 and 220 ohms per manufacturer’s recommendations. The pickup’s frequency response is accurate to +/-1dB between 20Hz and 25Khz, while channel separation is better than 30dB at 1Khz and channel balance is better than 0.5dB, which is an excellent value. The recommended needle pressure is 1.6 to 2.0 g, the recommended optimal value is 1.8 g. Recomended load 200 – 470 ohms.
- Thebreak-in period is about 30 hours at an average temperature of 23 degrees. The pickup box also includes screws and an allen key for easy installation.
- Their sound is open, airy, flowing, yet pleasingly analog. Its full-bodied low-end doesn’t settle into the music, but at the same time follows the silky, well-articulated tonality of the midrange with appropriate rhythmicity. The high end is not especially bright, with an exaggerated character, but it has a sufficiently airy resolution, so that the jazz-acoustic genre is not a problem, as well as lighter pop-rock music.
- To make the best possible use of the sound quality, it is worth pairing it with quality phono preamps.
- MC pickup – low signal output type
Needle point – diamond
Needle profile – fineline
Needle Nose Radius – 5x150uM
VTA – 20 degrees
Coil – pure copper cross wound
Weight – 8.9g
Output signal level: 0.35 mV at a velocity of 3.54 cm/s
Internal resistance – 50ohm
Recommended termination impedance – 100-220ohm
Dynamic compliance – 10uM/mN
Tracking capability at 315 Hz with 2 g – 80 uM stylus pressure
Needle pressure limits – 1.6 – 2g
Recommended stylus pressure: 1.8 g
Recommended arm: medium weight (11-14 g effective weight)
Breaking in period: 30 h
Skyanalog give no warranty to broken cantilever or diamond.