Dynavector DV XX2MKII
Κεφαλή MC χαμηλής εξόδου 0.28mV (at 1KHz, 5cm/sec.) με μαγνήτη Alnico-5 και την ίδια άκαμπτη κατασκευή αυτής της Te Kaitora Rua. Επιπλέον στην DV XX2MKII έχει εφαρμοστεί η “Flux damper” πατέντα της dynavector η οποία απορρίπτει την μαγνητική αστάθεια στο μαγνητικό κύκλωμα της κεφαλής κάτι που ωφελεί την λειτουργεία των mc κεφαλών εξασφαλίζοντας ακόμα καλύτερη απόδοση.
- The DV XX-1 was the first cartridge to feature a “magnetic flux damper” (patent) and softened magnetism” (patent) processes that reject the magnetic fluctuation that is detrimental to a moving coil cartridges performance.
- The The DV XX-2 MKII retains the benefit of the flux damper but features the Alnico-5 magnet and the similar rigid construction to the Te Kaitora Rua. Alnico magnets exhibit high magnetic flux density combining with a low coercive therefore magnetic resistance is lower than other magnetic types such as rare earth and ferrite, providing the exceptional stability of the XX-2 MKII output voltage. There is also the additional advantage of low magnetic and electrical resistance contributing to a discernable improvement in sound quality.
- The XX-2MKII also exhibits deep powerful bass, treble is both clear and lively possessing none of the hardness found in many moving coil designs.
- The XX-2MKII also features a 6 mm solid boron cantilever fitted with a Pathfinder Line contact stylus. PCOCC (pure copper ohno continuous casting process) copper wire is used for the coil. The output voltage of 0.28mV is higher than that of the XX-2 and 6 ohms impedance are suited to most moving coil phono stages.
- For ridgity of construction the XX-2 MKII cartridge body is machined from 7075 aluminium the hardest available. However, having only a total weight of only 8.9 grams it is suitable for a variety of popular tonearms.
Type Low output moving coil cartridge with Alnico magnet and Flux damper
Output Voltage 0.28mV (at 1KHz, 5cm/sec.)
Channel Separation 30 dB (at 1KHz)
Channel balance 1.0 dB (at 1KHz)
Frequency response 20 – 20,000Hz (± 1dB)
Compliance 10 mm/N
Tracking force 1.8 – 2.2 g
Impedance 6 ohms
Recommended load impedance > 30 ohms
Cantilever 6mm length 0.3 mm dia. solid boron
Stylus tip PF Line contact shape, stylus radius: 7 x 30 micron
Weight 8.9 g