CAYIN CS-6PH Phono
Ένας προενισχυτής phono με λυχνίες για τους απαιτητικούς φίλους του βινυλίου. Ο CAYIN CS-6PH Phono προσφέρει προενίσχυση τόσο για κεφαλές MM όσο και MC. Επιπλέον προσφέρει όλες τις απαραίτητες ρυθμίσεις για το απαραίτητο gain και αντίσταση.
- Tube phono stage – for vinyl fans
- For demanding vinyl fans, Cayin developed the CS-6PH tube phono preamplifier, which offers two phono inputs for high-quality MM and MC pickups. This allows the connection of multi-arm turntables with two different pickups or two turntables, each using an MM or MC system. The inputs can be selected on the solid aluminum front panel.
- Selected tubes
- In the CS-6PH two 6922 from Electro Harmonix are responsible for the MC gain, two ECC83 from JJ Electronics are used for the MM gain with high-precision RIAA equalization. Two 12AT7 take over the output stage. Two RCA 22DE4 tubes are used for voltage rectification and minimize the residual ripple.
- Custom Reinforcement:
- A three-position LOW/MED/HIGH gain switch is located on the front of the Cayin CS-6PH, available in black or silver. Here the gain can be increased from 40 dB to 57 dB, 61 dB or 65 dB. Typically the 40dB setting is for moving magnet cartridges and the 57dB, 61dB and 65dB gain settings are for moving coil cartridges.
- Adjustable Input Impedance and Capacitance:
- From the factory, the CS-6PH is set to 40dB and 47kohm/47pF for MM. With the CAP switch on the front panel, users can set the input capacitance of MM to 47pF or 100pF. The input impedance of MC can be adjusted to the needs of each pickup with the impedance selector switch: 47 ohms, 100 ohms, 200 ohms, 470 ohms and 1000 ohms. A low-pass filter, which prevents high cone excursions caused by low frequencies as a result of warped records, it can be activated via the rumble switch.
- Versatile outputs:
- The Cayin CS-6PH offers both a balanced and an unbalanced analog output to which a variety of amplifiers can be connected.
- Handcrafted Precision:
- Each CS-6PH phono preamp is hand assembled at Cayin by highly skilled technicians. A final multi-stage quality and listening test not only checks every function, but also ensures that the sound corresponds to the reference standard.
- High-quality components:
- The Cayin CS-6PH uses audio quality capacitors and carbon film resistors, a large EI transformer for the power supply, ceramic tube bases, and high-end relays.
- Easy handling:
- All setting options of the CS-6PH can be made using switches on the front to allow the customer easy operation and selection. The Cayin CS-6PH remembers the last settings after switching off. When the device is switched on, it takes over this again.
- One sure thing:
- To safely operate the amp, Cayin implemented a soft-start circuit. After the 60-second warm-up period, the CS-6PH operates in a stable and optimal state. A visually attractive, easy-to-install tube cover is included.