Musical Fidelity M3x DAC
Το Musical Fidelity M3x DAC είναι το νέο μας προσιτό high-end DAC. Με την τεχνική του ικανότητα, την εξαιρετική απόδοση, τον προσεγμένο σχεδιασμό PCB, το σχολαστικά κατασκευασμένο τροφοδοτικό και την εξαιρετική ποιότητα κατασκευής, το νέο M3x DAC προσφέρει μια πραγματικά εξαιρετική και μοντέρνα σχεδίαση hi end DAC.
- Musical Fidelity M3x DAC – Overview
- Our M3x DAC is our new entry in affordable high-end DACs. With its technical prowess, superb technical performance, careful PCB design in Musical Fidelity tradition, meticulous power supply layout, and excellent build quality, the new M3x DAC offers a truly outstanding modern high-end DAC design.
- Musical Fidelity M3x DAC Technical Talk
The M3x DAC employs an upsampling DAC design with the SRC4392, a high-end sample rate converter from Burr Brown, tasked to re-clock all PCM signals and convert them into 192 kHz. Up-sampling done in this sophisticated and clean implementation allows us to reach the lowest distortion levels and maintain and elevate your digital music playback.
- The PCM1795 DAC handles PCM rates of up to 32 bits and 192kHz and native and DoP DSD of up to DSD256. DSD files are not up-sampled, but played in their original format.
- The single ended RCA and balanced XLR outputs each have their own output buffer. Both output stages deliver superior audio quality, exhibit very low noise, large output voltage swing and high current drive. The excellent gain bandwidth and very fast slew rate produce exceptionally low distortion.
- Musical Fidelity M3x DAC Super Silent Power Transformer
The M3x DAC displays our continued development of our Super Silent Power Transformers. Industrial grade power sockets with EMI filter and DC blocker stop interferences and eliminate transformer hum. The toroidal transformer with low core saturation is ideal for audio applications and especially perfect for digital audio due to its extremely low electromagnetic radiation.
- Correct PCB Design & Layout
Digital to analogue converters, compared to analogue amplifiers, present their own design challanges. They work in different domains, have their own requirements and need to be treated as such. Power requirements are unique and solutions designed for amplifiers will not show similar results when paired with digital circuitry.
- We have always held circuit board design and layout up to the highest of standards at Musical Fidelity. We are not believers of flashy board design just for the sake of looks. The design & layout need to be custom-tailored to each application, measure well AND sound as envisioned. Only then have we done our job. At this point, we have given the listener a palpable sense of the recording venue that places the performers in a real-time holographic space in their own homes.
- Mechanically Sound
Paying close attention to every aspect of the M3x DAC, we get a tremendous performer. The mechanical construction is uncompromisingly rigid and solid in typical Musical Fidality tradition. The front panel is milled from an extruded aluminium profile. Together with the heavy steel case this protects the internals against outer electromagnetic fields, and in the same way, the rest of your HiFi gear against electromagnetic fields generated by the M3x DAC.
- Musical Fidelity M3x DAC In Brief
PCM1795 DAC with SRC4392 Upsampling Chip
2 digital PCM filters & 2 analogue DSD filters
PCM inputs upsampled to 192kHz
USB: up to 32bit/192kHz
USB: DSD 256 (stereo DoP and native)
SPDIF: up to 24bit/192kHHz
1x USB, 2x coaxial, 2x optical inputs
1x RCA, 1x balanced XLR output
Affordable entry into high-end DACs
Very low noise
Extremely low distortion
Outstanding channel separation
Super Silent Power Transformer
Balanced and RCA output
Heavy aluminium frontplate with steel chassis
Minimal electromagnetic interference from power supply to DAC circuitry
Roon Tested (*pending)
Made in the EU
- Musical Fidelity M3x DAC – Specifications
DAC Chip: PCM1795
Sample rate converter: SRC4392
Total correlated jitter: < 48 picoseconds peak to peak
Linearity: < 0,2dB down to -100dB
Frequency response: -0,2dB at 20Hz, 0,1dB at 20kHz; 1,5dB at 70kHz
Channel separation: < -115dB 10kHz @ 0dBFS
Signal to noise: >107dB “A”- wtd 1kHz @ 0dBFS
Total harmonic distortion: < 0,005% at 1kHz @ 0dBFS
2x Coax, up to 24bit 192kHz (stereo PCM)
2x Optical, up to 24bit 192kHz (stereo PCM)
1x USB Audio Class 2.0, ‘USB B’; up to 32 bit 192kHz (stereo PCM), DSD 256 (stereo DoP and native)
1 pair line level RCA fix/var @ 2V RMS at 0dBFS
1 pair line level XLR fix/var @ 4V RMS at 0dBFS
Output impedance: < 50 ohms
Dimensions (WxHxD): 440 x 100 x 363mm
Main voltages: 230V/115V Internally set or 100V optional
Max. Consumption: 15W, <0.5W in standby
Διαθέσιμο σε μαύρο και ασημί